I’ve been working on adapting my commercial office building for virtual office space (perfect for home based businesses that need a place to meet clients) and stumbled upon CallButler.com.
It’s a bit difficult to describe exactly what it is, but in a nutshell, you can use a VOIP or SkypeIn number as your main company line and then an auto-attendant which you program through the CallButler software rings out the other extensions (any public, landline or mobile phone).
It also has a neat scripting feature will allows you to setup customer interaction such as setting an appointment.
You must check out the site even though it leaves a bit of information up in the air. Visit http://CallButler.com
Short list of features includes:
- »Get a business number in minutes, instead of giving out your home or mobile number.
- »Take customer calls 24×365 and automatically answer common questions in multiple languages.
- »Transfer callers to people on VoIP, mobile, and land-based telephones.
- »Give callers access to a Dial-By-Name directory of extensions.
- »Play hold music for your callers while CallButler finds you at one of your telephone numbers.
- »Have your own voicemail system with Email and Outlook integration.
- »Integrate your phone system with databases and other applications.