Practice Pro News is an inside peek into what I’m up to on in my office as well as in my marketing. I share links to other bits of information that don’t find their way here, and include some tips on what’s been working and what’s not going so well.
Because let’s be honest – for every success there are a string of failures lurking in the background. And I’d like to keep you in the loop either way.
Every issue of Practice Pro News includes some or all of the following:
- summaries of new articles published here;
- news about marketing, search engine optimization, and social media;
- updates from around the web about consumer credit and debt-related issues;
- information about upcoming events and projects I’m working on; and
- stuff I find interesting.
Think of it as the Cliff’s Notes version of news and information that you need to keep your practice running smoothly.
Your privacy is important to me. I will never sell or distribute your contact information to any third party.
I will, from time to time, offer you things to buy. Some of those products and services may be mine, others may be from friends of mine. If a product or service isn’t mine, it’s something I’ve tried and used successfully.
I’m not going to shove garbage at you.
If it gets too much, every newsletter will have instructions on how to opt out.