You’ve seen Google Places, right? Those are the listing in your search engine results that have the little red map pin next to them. Each time a locally-related search is done, Google Places shows up above most other results.
In fact, here are some stats from Google:
- More than 4 million business listings on Google claimed by business owners (using the Local Business Center, now Google Places)
- Nearly 2 million listings have been claimed in the United States (10 million to go)
- 20% of searches on Google are related to location (about 2.8 billion searches per month)
- 50 million Place Pages
- Place Pages are viewed millions of times each day
Maybe you haven’t yet claimed your Google Places page. Or maybe you have, but you’re frustrated with the lack of traction it’s getting.
If you’re not showing up prominently, you’re sunk.
Join me for a webinar on Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at 1:00pm Eastern time to learn:
- How to set up your Google Places page
- How to optimize your Google Places page
- How to understand the impact Google Places is having on your bottom line
There will be time for a Q&A at the end, and the entire session will be recorded for you to play back later on.
Cost = $47 including downloadable recording for replay on your desktop, laptop, or iOS device (iPad or iPhone).