There are a few ways we could work together. Depending on what you’re looking to accomplish, maybe we can make something happen.
I work with solo practitioners and small law firms to help craft marketing campaigns. Most of these initiatives take the form of website design and search engine optimization, blogging and content creation, and effective use of social networking platforms.
- Content Marketing: Everything from blogging to articles, podcasting, video, whatever makes sense for your practice. I begin the process by working with you to nail down a strategy, identifying your clients, and then educating you and your staff to help with with content creation. I will teach you how to create your own content and set you up with the equipment and technology to make that happen, but I don’t currently provide creation services.
- Email Marketing: Newsletters and autoresponders are some of the most effectively tools for bringing prospective clients closer to you so that you can educate and influence their hiring decisions. I will help set up your systems and work with you to ensure that you’re getting the maximum possible benefit for your efforts.
- Social Networking: You’ve heard about Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Maybe you’ve got accounts on some or all of those platforms, but you’re not using them to develop your practice. How can you start using these new tools most effectively to find and serve your clients? How do you get started, and what’s the best way for your firm to make an impact that helps build your practice? I’ve built my own law firm using these tools and can teach you to do the same.
Interested? One-on-one coaching sessions are $250 an hour. Just click the button and pay for as many hours as you’d like. Once your payment goes through, my assistant will give you a call to schedule your time.
ONLINE COURSES AND TRAINING WORKSHOPS
I offer a number of online training workshops and courses covering topics from workflow issues to marketing. Everything is structured around a “how to” approach so you can move forward quickly and easily.
I am a professional speaker who covers the topics of online legal marketing, law office management and technology. I’ve spoken at events for the following organizations:
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Maryland Institute for Continuing Professional Education of Lawyers (MICPEL)
- King County (WA) Bar Association